Best Time to Visit Char Dham Yatra Package
Best time to visit Char Dham Yatra Package is in Summers from April to June. Kedarnath & Badrinath Temples are opened from starting April to June end while Gangotri and Yamunotri lie at a higher altitude, so summer starts a little later there, almost at the end of April.
Stay during Char dham Yatra by helicopter
- DEHRADUN: Hotel Madhuban (Club Rooms), or Similar (No Meals included – Can be arranged at an additional cost).
- KHARSALI: Kalindi Hill Top, or Similar (Rooms and all meals included).
- HARSIL: Hasil Retreat (Super Deluxe Cottages), or Similar (Rooms and all meals included).
- SERSI: Ghughuti Resort, or Similar. (Rooms and all meals included.
- BADRINATH: Hotel Snowcrest, or Similar (Rooms and all meals included).
- Hotels and rooms are subject to sudden change at times, due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Rooms are booked on double and triple sharing basis only. If any guest requires a single occupancy room, it shall be extra chargeable @ INR 27,000 / person (tax inclusive).
- Heli Company shall provide accommodation at the above-mentioned locations only.
Meals during Char dham Yatra by helicopter
- All Transportation Etios/Swift Dzire /Innova/Tempo Traveller, depending on the number of Persons.
- Etios/Swift Dezire (4 Person) | Innova Car (6 Person) | Tempo Traveler (Above 6 Person).
Things To Carry For Char dham Yatra by helicopter
Sunglasses, Flashlight Torch with Extra Power, Water Bottle, Trekking Footwears, Cotton Socks, Power Bank, Thermal Tops and Bottom Wears, First Aid Kit and Personal Medicines.
How to Reach Dehradun
By Air:- Jolly Grant airport is located 25 kilometers from the city, serving to Dehradun. Daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
By Train:- Take the train from Delhi to Dehradun overnight.
|Nanda Devi Express(12205)
By Bus:- Regular bus service is available from Delhi (ISBT Kashmere Gate) to Dehradun. We suggest that you take only government buses from the ISBT Kashmere Gate. Private buses run from outside ISBT Kashmere Gate and they are not trustable.
Usually, the buses left you in the Dehradun ISBT. From there you have to come to Dehradun railway station via Ola/Uber Cab/Auto Rickshaw/Shared Three Wheeler. There is only one bus run by the Uttrakhand Government on a daily basis from Dehradun Railway Station to Sankri. The timing of the bus: 08:00 AM. You would reach the Sankri by 06:00 PM.
Inclusions of Char dham Yatra by helicopter
- Helicopter flying charges Ex-Dehradun.
- Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival on EP basis (no meals included). This additional night makes our heli-tour a 5N/6D tour.
- Airport to hotel, and hotel to helipad transfers at Dehradun.
- Local transportation at Harsil, Sersi and Badrinath ji.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights on AP basis (all meals included) at each Dham.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri.
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples.
- Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable, as per UCADA order dated 12th May, 2020.
- Charter handling charges.
Exclusions of Char dham Yatra by helicopter
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST 5% on Bill.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft hard drinks, river rafting in rishikesh, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Note: Yatra Journey will be starts from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. If late then stay will be on the place where police barricates stands (own cost).
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Though medical facilities are available at every campsite, participants are suggested to carry their own medication (if any).
- Guests are required to arrive on time to prevent any delays.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal.
- Swastik holiday have all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Abstain from alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid going away from the group and avoid any self-exploration on the way to trek.
- Weekend Group Departures are available. Send the Inquiry for more available Dates.
- If cancellations are made 20 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-15 days before the start date of the trip, 30% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Chardham Yatra 2021: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 20 business days.
Chardham Yatra 2021: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone within 48 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.