Best Time to Visit Char Dham Yatra Package
Best time to visit Char Dham Yatra Package is in Summers from April to June. Kedarnath & Badrinath Temples are opened from starting April to June end while Gangotri and Yamunotri lie at a higher altitude, so summer starts a little later there, almost at the end of April.
Stay during Char dham Yatra Package Uttarakhand
- Stay in a standard hotel/camp on Twin/Triple sharing basis.
Meals during Char Dham Yatra Package Uttarakhand
- All Transportation Etios/Swift Dzire /Innova/Tempo Traveller, depending on the number of Persons.
- Etios/Swift Dezire (4 Person) | Innova Car (6 Person) | Tempo Traveler (Above 6 Person).
Things To Carry For Char Dham Yatra Package Uttarakhand
Sunglasses, Flashlight Torch with Extra Power, Water Bottle, Trekking Footwears, Cotton Socks, Power Bank, Thermal Tops and Bottom Wears, First Aid Kit and Personal Medicines.
How to Reach Delhi to Haridwar for Char Dham Yatra Package
- By Air:- Daily flight is available from Delhi to Dehradun. After reach Dehradun Airport, you have to take a bus from dehradun to Haridwar.
- By Train:- Take the train from Delhi to Haridwar overnight.
|Delhi – Rishikesh Passenger (54471)
||Old Delhi Junction
|Mussoorie Express (14041)
|Nanda Devi Express(12205)
By Bus:- Regular bus service is available from Delhi (Kashmere Gate/Anand Vihar ISBT ) to Haridwar. We suggest that you take only government buses from the Kashmere Gate/Anand Vihar ISBT.
Usually, the buses left you in the Haridwar. From there you have to come to Haridwar railway station by own.
Char Dham Yatra Package Inclusions
- Pick & drop Service From Airport / Railway Station.
Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
10 Night Accommodations in hotel/camp.
Local sightseeing (related to yatra).
Char Dham Yatra Package Exclusions
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST 5% on Bill.
- Yatra by helicopter / helipad (pick & drop from helipad is at own cost).
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft hard drinks, river rafting in rishikesh, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Note: Yatra Journey will be starts from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. If late then stay will be on the place where police barricates stands (own cost).
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Though medical facilities are available at every campsite, participants are suggested to carry their own medication (if any).
- Guests are required to arrive on time to prevent any delays.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal.
- Swastik holiday have all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Abstain from alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid going away from the group and avoid any self-exploration on the way to trek.
- Weekend Group Departures are available. Send the Inquiry for more available Dates.
- If cancellations are made 20 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-15 days before the start date of the trip, 30% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Char dham Yatra 2021: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 20 business days.
Char dham Yatra 2021: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone within 48 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.