Stay during Manali Weekend Trip - Himachal
- Stay in a Standard Hotel/Camps on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis.
Meals during Manali Weekend Trip - Himachal
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner.
- Pick & Drop from Delhi by Luxury Volvo Bus from Wazirabad Bus Stand.
Things To Carry For Manali Weekend Trip - Himachal
Trekking Bag, Light Gloves, Sunglasses, Torch, Water Bottle, Trekking Boots, Cotton Socks, Power Bank, Thermal Tops and Bottom Wears, Vitamin Tablets and Personal Medicines.
Manali Weekend Trip Includes
- Transportation from Delhi - Manali - Delhi (by volvo bus)
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Manali (Hotel/Camps).
- Local Sightseeing Manali.
- 1 Night Bonfire in Manali Camp.
- Full Day Sightseeing to Solang Valley.
- Local Sightseeing by Alto Car.
Manali Weekend Trip Excludes
- 5 % GST
- Meals Other than Inclusion.
- Entry Tickets.
- Any Extra Excursions Apart from the Suggested Itinerary.
- Adventure(Ski-ing,motorbike etc) Activities.
- Water Sports Activities.
- Personal Expenses.
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone Charges.
- Other Taxes.
- Things not mentioned in itinerary
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Though medical facilities are available at every campsite, participants are suggested to carry their own medication (if any)
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- The trek requires a good amount of physical strength, experience, and endurance
- Stay hydrated throughout the trek. Consume lots of water, at least 2-3 liters a day.
- Guests are required to arrive on time to prevent any delays.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal.
- Swastik holiday have all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Abstain from alcohol and smoking.
- Acclimatize for a day or two before you start a high altitude trek. Take plenty of fluids and try to avoid unnecessary physical exertion. This is to prevent Altitude Sickness.
- Avoid going away from the group and avoid any self-exploration on the way to trek.
- Weekend Group Departures are available. Send the Inquiry for more available Dates.
- No Amount will be refunded in any case of Cancellation.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
How to Book:
- Send the travelers name and number on WhatsApp / by Mail (85109-01222/ 98125-67225)
- Send the payment receipt after the payment has been made
- Send the email id and Travelers Adhaar card copy.
- Get the confirmation mail on the given email ids.
- Rest amount you need to pay at Meeting Point before depart.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone within 48 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- Full amount will be charged in case of No-Show.
- All the itineraries/Timings are fixed under the normal case of traffic.