Stay during Kareri Lake Trekking Tour Package - Himachal
- Stay in a standard hotel (3*) on Twin/Triple sharing basis.
Meals during Kareri Lake Trekking Tour Package - Himachal
- Buffet 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 3 Dinner.
- All Transportation Etios/Swift Dzire /Innova/Tempo Traveller, depending on the number of Persons.
- Etios/Swift Dezire (4 Person) | Innova Car (6 Person) | Tempo Traveler (Above 6 Person).
Things To Carry For Kareri Lake Trekking Tour Package - Himachal
For Kareri Trekking Like Trekking Bag, Light Gloves, Sunglasses, Torch, Water Bottle, trekking Boots, Cotton Socks, Power Bank, Thermal Tops and Bottom Wears, Vitamin Tablets and Personal Medicines.
How to Reach:
The nearest airport is Gaggal Airport at Dharamshala about 20 km away. The Main Square is the epicenter of McLeodganj Town which is surrounded by most of the Hotels, the start point can easily be reached through convenient public and private transportation from here.
Kareri Lake Trekking Tour Package Inclusions
- Pickup And Drop From Delhi
- 2 Nights Stay At Kareri
- 1 Night Stay At Mcleodganj
- 2 Nights Overnight Journey
- Sightseeings- Minkiani Pass, Baleni Paas, St. John In The Wilderness,His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Main Temple, Tibet Museum, Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, kangra fort
- Parking and Toll-Tax
- All Taxes
Kareri Lake Trekking Tour Package Exclusions
- Camera & phone entry charges
- 5 % GST
- Monuments Charges are not included in Itinerary
- Any extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Though medical facilities are available at every campsite, participants are suggested to carry their own medication (if any)
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- The trek requires a good amount of physical strength, experience, and endurance
- Stay hydrated throughout the trek. Consume lots of water, at least 2-3 liters a day.
- Guests are required to arrive on time to prevent any delays.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal.
- Swastik holiday have all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Abstain from alcohol and smoking.
- Acclimatize for a day or two before you start a high altitude trek. Take plenty of fluids and try to avoid unnecessary physical exertion. This is to prevent Altitude Sickness.
- Avoid going away from the group and avoid any self-exploration on the way to trek.
- Weekend Group Departures are available. Send the Inquiry for more available Dates.
- If cancellations are made 20 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-15 days before the start date of the trip, 30% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Kareri Lake Trek: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 20 business days.
Kareri Lake Trek: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone within 48 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.