Best Time to Visit Brahmatal Trek Uttarakhand
Bharmatal Trek is Beautiful and Pleasant for whole Year. Best time of year include December to March, Expect hiking on the snow in the mid of December. During winters, Brahmatal covered in the thick blanket of snow ideal for skiers. Best time to experience Brahmatal Trek in summer includes April to June.
Stay during Brahmatal Lake Trek Uttarakhand
- Stay in Guest House/Home Stay/Camps on sharing basis.
Meals during Brahmatal Trek Uttarakhand
- All Transportation Etios/Swift Dzire /Innova/Tempo Traveller, depending on the number of Persons.
- Etios/Swift Dezire (4 Person) | Innova Car (6 Person) | Tempo Traveler (Above 6 Person).
Things To Carry For Brahmatal Trek Tour Package
Basic Gears, Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Litres), Trekking Shoes, Trekking Pole, Flashlight Torch with Extra Power, Bring a Tiffin box, One Litre Water Bottle, Basic Medications (or prescribed if any), Trekking Jacket, Trekking Jacket, Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers, Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry), Two collared t-shirts, Thermals, Accessories, Sunglasses,Sunscreeen Lotion (SPF 50/70), Lip Balm (SPF 30), Sun cap, Synthetic hand gloves, Two pair of Socks, Raincoat/Ponchos.
Others Things To Carry For Brahmatal Trek Tour
Daypack (20 litres), if you opt to offload your backpack, Toiletries,Cutlery Plastic cover (for wet clothes), Mandatory Documents, Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving license or voters ID)
How to Reach Delhi to Kathgodam For Brahmatal Trekking Tour
By Air:- Pant Nagar airport is located 31 kilometers from the Kathgodam Railway Station. Only few flights in a week from Delhi to Kathgodam.
By Train:- Take the train from Kathgodam Railway Station.
|Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15035)
|Ranikhet Express (15013)
|Naini Doon Jan Shatabdi (12091)
|Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120)
By Bus:- Regular bus service is available from Delhi (ISBT Anand Vihar) to Kathgodam. Nainital buses stop at Haldwani, which is a twin city of Kathgodam.
Usually, buses drop you at Haldwani Bus Station. From there you will have to come to Kathgodam railway station through auto rickshaw / shared three wheelers, which is 4 kilometers away.
There is no direct bus to Lohajung run by the Uttrakhand Government, so you have to share a cab with Trekkaro co-trekkers.
Bharmatal Trek Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation during the trek (Camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Camp Fire at Campsite (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (Qualified in Basic/Advanced Mountaineering Courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for Life Time
Brahmatal Trek Tour Package Excludes
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- 5% GST on Bill
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
We are the best to provide all the services we have. In fact, our wish to excel goes beyond the point where your boots hit the trail – it begins the moment that you get in contact with us, and it never ends. We have greatly appreciate the hikkers who connect with us. “Swastik Holiday” Blessed Always best for you.
Of course, this is a non-negotiable. Safety is embedded in our business and it’s something that we take very seriously in all our treks. It’s the primary reason we’re very popular in just a year.
• Personalized Service, Care, and Attention to Detail
For some organizations, this is, surprisingly, negotiable. But it isn’t for us. After safety, if we can do one thing right, every time, it’s to ensure that we sweat the small things.
• The Best Guides
If you are already trekking with us, then you’d be forgiven for thinking our guides are superhuman. It doesn’t mean feat to entertain, cook, guide and facilitate, but for our guides, they handle it with grace and all the while the attention is on you.
• The Best Itineraries
It takes a lot of refinement to make a perfect trek, from dawn to dusk there are a LOT of moving part and potential for things to go awry. From last one year, we’ve balanced on the tight rope of offering the right amount of activity, flexibility and trek time. Whilst utilizing the best lodgings in the most unique places.
We’re not in the business of making money and provide you nothing. Our treks aren’t expensive, they represent excellent value for money and for those seeking to maximize their time, there is no better way.
It may come as a surprise, but the reality is that it is a two-way street (or trail), you are ultimately responsible for the nature of the experience that you have with us. And not only that, but you also have an influence on the experience of others’ in your small group.
This is your vacation, and the attitude that you bring will set the tone for your experience. We get that at times it’s difficult (we plan to challenge you) and we get that at times it’s a bit uncomfortable (this is not a cruise trip). All we ask you to keep an open mind, a big smile on your face and readiness for the unexpected.
• Physical preparedness
Our treks are designed for everyday people. You definitely don’t have to be an athlete, but to be fair for yourself and your group members, you do need to be ready. Worried about it? Do not stress it, our team is 100% dedicated to helping you pick the right trek, bring the right gear and be physically and mentally prepared.
• Know who’s in charge
As we’ve mentioned, you rightly expect when you join our trek to be in good, safe hands. For us to ensure the entire group’s safety, we suppose you, as our guest, to listen to your lead guide. They are the expert when it comes to decisions made on the trek.
Brahmatal Trek 2020-21: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 20 business days.
Brahmatal Trek 2020-21: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone within 48 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- Cancellations up to 21 days prior to departure date – 70% refund
- Between 21 days to 14 days prior to departure – 50% refund
- Between 14 days to 10 days prior to departure- 30% refund
- Less than 10 days of departure – No refund or you can transfer your trek (same batch date & same trek) to your dear one.
Cancellation requests are available to taken over the phone. In case you wish to cancel your trek please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org