CHAR DHAM YATRA PACKAGE
Char Dham yatra is a Hindu pilgrimage tour having Yamunotri & Gangotri (Shakta sites), Badrinath (Vaishnava site) and Kedarnath (Shaiva site). Chota Char Dham Tempels are located in the Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India.
During Char Dham Yatra you would enjoy waterfalls, rivers, river confluences, flowers, large valleys, dense mountain forests, meadows & picturesque landscape.
Yamunotri and Gangotri are located in Uttarkashi, while Kedarnath in Rudraprayag and Badrinath in Chamoli. Every Hindu must visit the char dhams during one's lifetime.
Char Dham Yatra Package begins from first week of May to third week of October every year.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CHAR DHAM YATRA PACKAGE
||Char Dham Yatra Tour Package
|Tour Starting From
||10 Nights / 11 Days
||Haridwar - Barkot - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Pandukeshwar - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Srinagar - Haridwar
||Rs. 18,999/-* Per Person
||01 May 2020 - 14 May 2020
Note: "This rates is not applicable during festive seasons & long weekends."
INCLUSIONS OF CHAR DHAM YATRA PACKAGE
- Pick & drop Service From Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- 02 Night in Haridwar.
- 02 Night in Barkot.
- 02 Night in Uttarkashi.
- 02 Night in Guptkashi.
- 01 Night Badrinath.
- 01 Night Rudraprayag / Srinagar.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing (related to yatra).
EXCLUSIONS OF CHAR DHAM YATRA PACKAGE
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST 5% on Bill.
- Yatra by helicopter / helipad (pick & drop from helipad is at own cost).
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft hard drinks, river rafting in rishikesh, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Note: Yatra Journey will be starts from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. If late then stay will be on the place where police barricates stands (own cost).