Posted By : Admin traveler
Himachal Pradesh as the “Land of Gods" if you like anything and everything about snow, you may be inspired by meaning of the word himachal. The land of snows situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations attract Tourists, you know as a destination for "all seasons and all reasons". It’s deservedly favored by adventures lovers but also provides a refreshing escape for those who are craving crisp mountain air. There is no better way to explore the majestic mountains, evergreen forests, remote villages and mesmerizing lakes at its best than taking a trip to lands of Snow which is what Himachal means.
List of Best 44 Places to visit in Himachal Pradesh
- Kullu-Manali – Country’s Famous Hill Station
- Shimla – The Capital Of Himachal Pradesh
- Solang Valley – For Adventure Lovers
- Dharamshala – The Residence Of Dalai Lama
- McLeod Ganj – Little Lhasa
- Dalhousie – Mini Switzerland Of India
- Tirthan Valley – Adventurous Expedition
- Kasauli– The Gateway To Himachal
- Spiti + Tabo + Kaza– Offbeat Destinations For Avid Travelers
- Kasol – Trek To Your Heart’s Delight
- Khajjiar – A Perfect Family Getaway Awaits
- Kufri – The Snowy Retreat
- Kangra – Mystic Town
- Manikaran Sahib – Hot Springs Of Himachal
- Bir Billing – An Adventure-Seeker’s Paradise
- Malana – To Get Your Spirits High!
- Mashobra – A Well-kept Secret
- Palampur – Dotted With Tea Gardens
- Kinnaur – Apples And Colorful Ethnicity
- Chail – The Untouched Gem
- Chitkul – Last Village Of India
- Shoghi – Impeccable Beauty
- Narkanda – Vacay Amidst Nature
- Barot – Unexplored Landscapes
- Chamba – Pristine Beauty
- Mandi – Varanasi Of Hills
- Nahan – Lofty Shivalik Range
- Bhuntar – National Parks And Religious Sites
- Bilaspur (HP) – India’s First Planned Hill Station
- Kalpa – Beautiful Monasteries
- Tattapani – Hot Sulphur Spring
- Shoja – Pure Hidden Gem
- Solan – Mushroom Capital Of India
- Sangla – Most Charming Valleys
- Nalagarh – Known For Its Serenity
- Parwanoo – Captivating Ambience Of Hill Station
- Naggar – Mesmerizing Landscapes
- Arki – Serene Town In Solan
- Sarchu – Camping Redefined
- Rumsu – Scenic And Surreal
- Paonta Sahib – Religiously Rich
- Keylong – Spiritual Vibes
- Losar – The Tibetan Vibe
- Lahaul Valley – Surreal And Magical
Kullu Manali: One of the best place for tourist in himachal pradesh that we can recomended first postion because of once a year most visited places also this place pocket friendly and whole himachal this place cheeper & low cost hotels, transport and trekking, snow activity every thing here, 12 month snow you can see that place name Rothang pass that also in Manali in winter here a new concept make a snow rooms for tourist that called igloo there every thing making by snow this is amazing and wonderfull new concpet tourist like this and new experice enjoy this that make in Dec to March only winter session tourist enjoy and experice this also night stay there on snow rooms with all facilty.
Things to do: Solang Valley, Bird Sanctuary, Trekking, Camping, River Rafting, Old Temples, Mall Road, Rothang Pass.
Shimla: Shimla is the cpaital of himachal also famous hill station with mix of Indian glory with British sophistication. The hill station offeres spectacular views of the snow capped himalayan ranges with lakes and rich greenery around the wonderful amalgamation of colonial heritage and nature make this place a real treat. Famous places there christ church, shri Hanuman jakhoo temple, ridge road, summer hill, The shimla State Musemum, Chail, solan, Naldehra and Shaily peak, Arki fort, Mall road, kufri, and Annadale are some of the popular tourist places.
Things to do: Mall road, Hanuman Temple, Annandale, Jakko hill, kufri etc.
Dharmshala & Mcleod Ganj: Dharmshala you can see the multicultural Indian community lives in Harrmony with Indo Tibetan community. The Dalai Lama resides in Dharmshala and many of followed him there, a strong tibetan influence in the area. Mcleodganj is famous among trekkers there one place famous hill Triund that is tha very famous trekking site in Dharmshala famous places to visit there Bhagsunath Temple ( Lord shiva temple ), Dalai lama Temple complex, water fall, Mall road, Dharmshala Musuem, cricket statium, Namgyal Monastery, Tsuglagkhang complex, dal lake, Kangra Museum, Kangra fort, Naddi village, Kereri lake, Masrur many more.
Dalhousie :- The Tiny Tinsel Town of Dalhousie is a paradise tucked away in the lap of Himachal pradesh. it's ideal for the de-stressing in the serene, tranquil, troposphere. away from the hustle-bustle of the city life, close to nature Khajjier that called mini Switzerland of Inida look like laps of nature and arround hills and trees cold air peace full stress free realex. best places for Honeymooners best to stay there 2 or 3 days.
Thing to do & visit: Khajjiar, Trek lover best place Dainkund walk , Ganji Pahadi trek and Bakrota trek, St- John's Church visity , mall road do there
Tirthan Valley: This is off beat location best places for who wants spend some time alone that prefect for that and trek lovers this best place. this place is abundant in adventurous activities. deriving its name from Tirthan river flowing through it, Trithan valley lies around 3 km from entrance of Himalayan national park. think to do trekking , camping, river crossing , night trek, mountains biking, kayaking, and archery are the best ways the Tirthan Valley.
Spiti Valley :- Spiti is a snow cladded desert mountain located high in the North eastern Himachal, the name Spiti signifies as " The Middle Land" as the valley is situated between India & Tibet. best time to visit April to Oct that biker lover point off road routes.
Parwanoo:- that place near the border of haryana is the home of Lush greenery & famous for timber trails, cable car rides also cles to shimla & kasauli, best place for trekkers.
Sangla:- Sangla is famous for Apple Orchards, cattle farms, Trekking, Nature walks and beautiful sceneries. if you wants peacefully and silent place that name Sangla once a time visit this place mostly visiting spity valley on this way one night stay at Sangla that place on the routes and treeking lovers welcome that place.
Kaza:- Kaza is a remote area village of Himachal. Kaza is set in Lahaul spiti District over the famous tourist spot sakya Tangyud Monastery. best time to visit may to October this is famous name spiti for bikers one of the best places arround the India bikkers visit this place.
Distance from Delhi to Top Tourist Places in Himachal Pradesh
|Tirthan Valley||494 km|
|Nako Lake||675 km|
|Chandra Taal||750 km|
|Lama Dal||596.7 km|
|Spiti Valley||753 km|